We are a software development company located in Gdansk, Poland.
We started in 2016 as DGC Polska – a branch of the Swedish company DGC Access located in Stockholm. DGC was established in Sweden in 1987.
Our clients are mainly Swedish governmental institutions and private businesses.
DGC cooperation with other companies resulted in creating a new brand. In 2019 thanks to the formation of Candidator, Solid Park and DGC we all have become one brand: IVER.
Altogether we hire around 900 employees is 20 branches.
What we do
Iver provides IT services. We do this with personal commitment, innovative solutions and expertise at the forefront, with the goal of being a long-term, sustainable partner.
In Gdansk we focus on developing and deploying high quality software for our mother-company and the clients. We implement the new generation tools for business processes like provisioning, monitoring, billing, asset management, etc.
We work on commercial systems and open source solutions.
How we work
- We work in small agile teams that are entrusted to provide complete solutions.
- We communicate in English on daily basis with our Swedish colleagues.
- We value mastery, autonomy, and purpose as a way to achieve the best results.
- We use opportunity to travel and meet on regular basis face to face when needed.
- We work in a friendly, supportive environment as one multinational team.